Jan 11, 2012

What's going on in my head this Wednesday

Fred Astaire
Why is Wednesday spelled the way it is?  Why do we teach kids phonics, when we don't spell phonetically.  Or do we just say Wednesday wrong.  (Yeah obviously not much is going on in my head right now.)

Why does it take me over an hour to motivate myself to go exercise when I feel so good when I am done?

Why would a grown man be wearing a top hat (you know like what Fred Astaire wears) in my neighborhood this morning.  It didn't look like a costume...was it an expression of individuality?  Is it a new style trend that I have missed?  It made me smile as I was leaving at least.

And last thought-A shout out to my daughter for auditioning and making Latter Day Voices at Utah State.  I think she is going to be insanely busy, but I think she will love it. 

1 comment:

  1. Why are you not writing books? with your wonderful talent of expressing yourself and your life?

    ReplyDelete