Sep 3, 2011

Rise and Shout and call the paramedics!

Football season has arrived.  Game one is in the books.  So much hype leading up to this game-verdict defense deserved the hype-offense not so much.  Although the offense put together a stellar drive towards the end, and controlled the ball for most of the game they couldn't score.  My gut feeling is that they will pull it together, but it better be soon.  I don't know if I can take many more games like this one.  I am pretty sure my heart stopped! Van Noy is my hero!  Cougars tough out the win 14-13, but it was ugly.  Here's hoping Heaps and company have something better to show us next week against the Longhorns.

Finally fall weather (yes there was definitely a fall feel to the air today), and football. It doesn't get any better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment