Sep 15, 2011

I Survived

I have a confession to make...I haven't been to the doctor for a checkup since Grant was born.  Grant turns 10 in two weeks.  Yeah it's been awhile.  I have been dreading going, afraid my doctor would chew me out, or something.  I just don't like doctors.  It really wasn't that bad.  I didn't have to wait.  They were quick, and thanked me for coming in.  Not one word of condemnation.  I forgot that I really like this doctor actually, well I mean at least he is ok as as far as doctors go. I did have to get blood drawn since I haven't had any tests done for...well you can do the math.  That was really the only painful part of the process, and that was pretty painless. I guess when I tell my kids that going to the doctor isn't that bad, I should listen to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment