Aug 31, 2011

Some days are just like that....

Do you ever have days when you just feel grouchy/sad?  Just about anything can make you cry or make you angry.  You feel like your patience is non existent and things that normally don't even phase you make you inexplicably frustrated.  I am not one to be easily offended because I try to choose not to be offended, but yesterday I found myself choosing to be offended.  Even by things that I should be grateful for, not offended by.  I feel like I am a pretty happy and easy going person, for the most part, but the last day or so have been hard ones for me.  It is probably just a combination of lots of things, but I don't like feeling this way.  I know the biggest problem is that I miss my girls.  Who said sending your kids away to college is a good thing?  It will get easier, I know, I know.  It just takes a little time. I believe this is one of those times when my Dad might just tell me to buck up.  Yes, life is not always easy, but we choose our attitudes.  Sometimes we have to choose a better attitude multiple time in one day (sometimes even in one hour), but it can be done.  Pity party over!  Time to get busy, and maybe eat  a little chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs, Annette. I feel this way every so often, too. And I am sad missing my kids, too. I would take you to lunch but I'm too poor after paying for college. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND just 3 more days until Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete