Sep 26, 2011

Peaches

Well my peaches are ripe!! Tony said the other day that one of the ways that God shows us that he loves us is through peaches.  Breanna loves them so much she will eat them straight off the tree-fuzz and all.  I picked them all today and I got 5- 5 gallon buckets of peaches!! FIVE!  I also have the hives to show for it.  I really am allergic to yard work. It's ok though, it is so worth it.  I think I might try some peach jam, homemade peach ice cream, and maybe even freeze some.  Not to mention can some, and eat as many fresh as my body will tolerate. It really is quite amazing considering this tree has been blown over at least three times (love those canyon winds).  This year the winds snapped three branches, but the peaches still grew.  Poor tree with the best peaches ever. 
Aren't they beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment