Sep 13, 2011

Family Home Evening or Bedlam with Bedlamites

My youngest child is almost 10, so you would think that family home evening would be fairly predictable now right?  Maybe not so much.  Grant did the lesson about Joseph Smith and the First Vision and the power of prayer.  We played a fun game of Outburst in which Breanna and Grant and I came from behind to pull out the victory over Jared and Tony.  Then we were having our treats when Breanna came up to the table and said, "Since we are all together I'd like to have a little family council and list my complaints."  She looked at Jared and said, "You're annoying."  Moving on to Tony, she said, "You bother me.  Looking at Grant, she said, " I wish you had never lived," and then turning to me she said, "And I love you."  Now some might be offended or shocked by what she said, but we all started laughing hysterically.  Grant more so than the rest of us.  There is rarely a dull moment with her around.

1 comment:

  1. All I could do was laugh when I read about dear Breanna, and the picture is perfect physical description of her words.

    ReplyDelete