Sep 10, 2011

Sad Day for Football

 
Game two of the football season has now come and gone, and frankly I don't know how I feel.  Funny thing is I had expected to lose to Texas, but I didn't know it would be because we let the game get away from us.  We have new offensive coaches who seem a little unsure of themselves right now, and an offense who doesn't seem to play with any confidence.  I am frustrated, but I am not giving up on my team.
I have often been criticized for being pessimistic when it comes to football.  I refused to buy into the hype preceding the football season.  I just kept saying I want to see it on the field come game day. After a loss I am not giving up though.  I still think they have the potential, and I think they will get there.  I just hope it is sooner than later. (Like next week against Utah!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment