Jul 28, 2011

Hopeless Romantic

What can I say, I am a hopeless romantic.  I so enjoy a good love story, especially a good old fashioned one where you don't have to worry about sexual content.  I started Pride and Prejudice in college expecting to hate it, after all it was considered a classic.  Very soon though, I couldn't put it down.  I had it finished long before the due date for my class.  How happy I was to discover the BBC movie version.  I have watched it many times, and I must say Colin Firth makes an excellent Mr. Darcy.  There are just certain parts that make me smile over and over again.  Well, last week I finished reading Emma, and then I rented the BBC version of Emma.  I finished watching it yesterday, and I am still smiling.  Next on my list to watch is North and South (NOT the John Jake's miniseries).  I hear it is fantastic.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment