Jul 12, 2011

Amusement Park Hair

Two of my children work at the local amusement park this summer, and once a month they get coupons to get their friends or family in for a discounted price.  We decided we should take advantage of this deal yesterday afternoon.  Now I am the kind of person that after riding one maybe two rides, my hair looks similar to how it looks when I get up in the morning.  You know it looks bad when my kids start trying to fix it for me. It is just my lot in life I guess.  However, I am always curious when I see people walking around the amusement park looking perfect.  Do they not ride the rides?  Are they not a water magnet like I am?  I mean I see people get off Splash Mountain in Disneyland dry all the time, but no matter where I sit, I get drenched.  Whatever be the case, you will not see me walking around the amusement park looking perfect. 
Riding California Screamin'.  It's a nice look isn't it?  And it looks so much worse when the ride is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment