Jan 28, 2013

What You Can Learn on a Sunday

That magnets stick to braces, a fact we learned during Sacrament Meeting.

That the first flat tire on your 4WD would happen when you need it to drive to Bountiful in a blizzard. Luckily it was in the garage so we didn't have to fix it in said blizzard.

Our non-4WD small car can make it to Bountiful even in a blizzard, but may require alternate routes that have less steep hills.


My son thinks I am a walking fossil.  This same son has strange black curly hairs growing out of his mostly blonde head.

Both of my sons like to wear their sister's turquoise shoes.  Somewhat disturbing.

My son and my husband are both fine to fight over the last two pieces of cake that they were both trying to eat out of the pan at the same time.

It will probably take 45 minutes to have family prayer because no one will stop talking.


No comments:

Post a Comment