May 18, 2012

Things I love right at this moment

This is from a couple of years ago, after the plants had already grown some.  I am too lazy right now to take a current picture.
Flowers freshly planted-This week was so warm!  We planted the garden for FHE and then I planted the rest of the flowers on Tuesday (Our first day to reach 90-a little too warm for my liking).  I like to just walk around and look at the flower beds now.  I swear you can see the new little plants growing as you stand there and watch.  I love the color and the way that seeing flowers jut somehow cheers me up.
This picture-my cousin posted this.  It's my Dad and his sister. He comes from such a great family, and I love the tenderness in this photo.
 Sunsets-I love the beautiful sunsets that we get to see almost nightly out over the lake.
This picture too-My daughter is helping my brother-in-law and his wife this summer, and she posted this picture.  It is too cute not to share.  This daughter and all my wonderful children took really good care of me on Mother's Day.  I love being a Mom!
Grant's excitement-Grant has been talking non-stop this week because he was going camping with his Dad tonight.  He was looking for his baseball mitt to take with him, which reminded me of this photo.  He loves his Dad, and doing things with him.  I love how when he is excited he literally talks constantly.  Tony doesn't love camping, but I know he wouldn't miss this for the world because of how excited Grant gets.


No comments:

Post a Comment