May 7, 2012

Anniversaries, Birthdays, Blessings

What a crazy weekend!  Friday was Tony and I's anniversary.  22 years!  It hardly seems possible until I think about all the things that have happened since we got married.  It has been a great 22 years.  We went to see Avengers.  I would highly recommend it if you like that sort of movie.  Funny and entertaining...I loved it! 

Saturday was Breanna's birthday.  She is officially a teenager, but I think she was born a teenager.  Seriously she is such a thoughtful and fun girl.  You never know quite what to expect with her, but you can guarantee that she won't be subdued about it.  If you want someone to be excited about something, or grateful about something, she is your girl.  She will do a happy dance just for me making spaghetti.  When she is excited about something you can tell!  She is cute, fun and spunky and makes life very interesting.  It is amazing to see how much she has grown up the last year or so.


Sunday we were in Highland since Tony's brother was blessing his twin babies.  This made child 6 and 7 for them, six boys now and 1girl.  Alexis is staying with them this summer to help them out.  It was a great day and so fun to be with Tony's family...it has been a while. Babies are such a blessing...I can almost think that it would be ok for my girls to get married if it meant I could have grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment