Jun 14, 2012

Smart phone?


So I have never really considered myself as a gadget girl, I am ok to not have the latest technologies.  So I wasn't ever really tempted to get an iPhone even after my husband and two daughters got them.  They are cool and everything, but half the time my cell phone is laying on the counter and I have a computer at home, so what was the point?  Well for the past little while my freebie cell phone has been giving me grief.  Shutting off without provocation being the most annoying thing.  So I have been considering upgrading to a smart phone. I hadn't really made a decision though because I don't really love to spend money on things like that for myself.  It's kind of like having to by new socks or underwear.  It annoys me to have to spend money on things like that.  Apparently Tony decided that I would never make the decision on my own, or maybe he was just tired of me taking his phone to look things up when we are not at home, because last Saturday he came home with an iPhone for me.  And although I have been resistant, I think I kind of like it.  And the kids love Siri.  Breanna told Siri she was dumb today, and Siri responded, "You are entitled to your own opinion."  Who knows maybe my technology loving husband will convert me yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment