Jun 6, 2012

Alexis, Lexie, LexiLoo from Kalamazoo

Today was my daughter's birthday.  19 today!  We started the day off with breakfast at Kneader's (I am still full).  Had pedicures in the afternoon, and ice cream cake for dessert with family this evening.  She is an amazing young woman.  She has a even temperament, she is not dramatic, and has a desire to be obedient.  What more could you ask for?  She never liked cleaning her room or doing the dishes when she was a kid and would sometimes put dishes away dirty, or hide things instead of putting them away.  She is very tidy now though, so it's all good.  She always knows when I am upset, and can say just the right things to make me feel better.  She has one of the loudest voices ever...one of my favorite memories is of her shouting "I want a cracker!" when she was supposed to be sleeping.  Luckily we captured one of these moments on video.  I feel blessed to have her call me mother!  Happy Birthday Alexis!!


1 comment:

  1. Bah! happy birthday to Lexie. man, those pictures brought back so many memories, and for whatever reason I vividly remembered that Barney pillow. Ha. Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete