Apr 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Yesterday was a beautiful spring day.  Have I mentioned that I love spring? A cloudless blue sky, blossoms on all the trees and Easter.  It doesn't get any better than that.
Love this quote by Elder Robert D. Hales from October 2011 conference.

On this Sabbath morning, I express gratitude that “in my Gethsemane” and yours, we are not alone. He that watches over us “shall neither slumber nor sleep.” His angels here and beyond the veil are “round about [us], to bear [us] up.” 

This is the joy of Easter, the blessing of knowing that rain or shine, in good times and bad, the glorious message of Easter can lighten our load and put a spring in our step regardless of circumstances.

Easter Cake-yes the idea came from Pinterest. 
Lexie wearing Grandpa's hat.  Grandma said, "She looks better in it than you do Jerry. " To which he replied, "Duh!"  Love my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment