Oct 1, 2013

Twelve Today!

When Grant get's excited about something, he can't stop talking.  He has been going non stop the last couple of days! Here's a look back at Grant through the years...


When we told the kids that I was pregnant with Grant, Jared was so excited to have a baby brother.  We didn't know at that point if it was a boy or a girl.  I said, "What if it is another sister?"  Jared looked me in the eye and said, "NO!"  They have always gotten along even with the age gap, although Jared is not big on snuggling anymore. :)


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Grant, What a fun collage, can't believe those days are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Annette! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete