Dec 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


What a perfect day we had yesterday.  All of my family around me, snow lightly falling, Christmas music playing...as I was taking pictures of my kids last night, and watching them interact, I was suddenly overcome with emotion.  I feel truly blessed to not only have a wonderful family, but to have children who love each other and actually like to be together. Then I looked at my beautiful 19 year old daughter and thought about her being in Australia next Christmas, and I lost it (just for a minute, don't worry). Life is definitely changing, children keep leaving home.  I plan to cherish every single moment today!
    Seeing the lights at 9pm on Friday night.  The only time we could all get there together.   


Read these scriptures in 3rd Nephi 9 on Sunday.  Seems appropriate for the day today. "...will ye not now return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you? Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me."
We all need the healing power of the Savior today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment