Nov 24, 2013

Heavenly Father Has Got Your Back

On Thursday, as I went out to check the mail, there was a green envelope with crazy stickers all over it, and some of the most beautiful handwriting I have ever seen.  It was a letter from Lexie!  (Can I just say that I love Australia!  The letter was postmarked on the 18th, and was in my hands on the 21st!  Bless them for having such a great postal service!)  Since she won't be here for Thanksgiving, she wanted to share with us why she was grateful.  She then proceeded to tell each one of us why she was thankful for us.  Of course I cried!  But I also laughed because she is funny, and faithful and just all around amazing. 

Love this girl!
She said something in the letter though that just stood out to me.  She told one of her siblings that she knew that Heavenly Father had her back.  It is so true.  He has all of our backs.  Just in the past couple of weeks I have seen His hand so often in our lives.  Answers to prayers, blessings, and even miracles.  Many "significant, but subtle" blessings, that have lifted me or members of my family through hard times, or just brought the simple reassurance that He is mindful of us and will help us through anything that comes our way.  Challenges are always around us, but I am so grateful to know who has my back.  I have full confidence in Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment