Oct 4, 2012

Things that make me smile

 Last night my daughter asked me to watch a powerpoint presentation she had made.  Now your first thought is that this was homework and that she wanted me to check it right?  Yeah me too.  Not so!  She had prepared a short presentation on why she should get a cell phone.  Her resourcefulness and persistence make me smile.  Still undecided about the cell phone though.  Here are a few of the slides-
Another thing that makes me smile is that there were almost no gnats when I was running this morning.  I have so loved the extra protein in my diet the last couple of weeks as I have been swarmed by hundreds of gnats each day.  In my eyes, nose, hair and everywhere else you can think of.  Could it be because it was deliciously cool this morning?

One more thing I am loving this morning is the scripture that has been going through my mind since I used it in my lesson on Sunday. It is found in 2 Timothy 1:7.  For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.  Love that!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, *she* is hilarious and creative. ha. I got quite a kick out of that.

    ReplyDelete