Dec 14, 2011

Inversions

I love living in Utah, most of the time.  I love the four seasons.  I love the cold and the snow.  There is one thing I do not like though, and that is the inversions that we get every winter.  We live in a bowl thanks to all of the beautiful mountains that surround us, and sometimes the cold air and pollution get trapped by warm air above, leaving us with air you could chew.  It's not pretty and definitely not healthy!  We have been stuck in an inversion for a few days now, and I am ready for it to be gone.  We need a good storm (I would prefer a heavy snow storm or even rain-anything but wind please) to get it out of here.  In the mean time I am stuck running on the treadmill, and just for the record - I hate, loathe, despise and abominate the treadmill.

1 comment: